2017 SADGA YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR ADGA CONVENTION
SADGA National Convention Youth Scholarship
Scholarship Amount $500.00
To provide the opportunity for SADGA youth to attend the Youth Program of an ADGA Annual Meeting & Convention.
Expenses that this scholarship will cover:
- Registration fee for 3-day Youth Program, Complete Package
- Funds will be paid to youth winner once they have arrived at convention.
- Payment will be made by check.
- Funds can be used to pay any convention-related expenses (registration, travel, meals, hotel, other).
All scholarship recipients who are 12 to 17 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian for the entire youth program. The parent/guardian will be responsible for all expenses they incur.
Applicant must be:
- Age 12 through 21 years old as of first day of the convention’s youth program
- A paid member of the American Dairy Goat Association (applicant may be a youth or regular member or part of a family or joint membership) for the year the scholarship is awarded.
- A paid regular or family member of SADGA for the year the scholarship is awarded.
- Youth must attend current year’s convention
Mail a copy of your scholarship application to the address below: (application must be postmarked by Sept. 15th or the following business day if weekend) or email to SADGA c/o email@example.com (by September 15, 2017). Email applications are preferred. All applications will be reviewed by an impartial selection committee composed of ADGA members who are not SADGA members.
Scholarship funds will be awarded during the youth awards ceremony at the convention.
SADGA Convention Scholarship
Attn: Elizabeth R Henning
6670 S. Bascom Trail
Willcox, AZ 85643